The Grundfos SEV and SE1 pumps are designed for handling wastewater, process water, and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility, and industrial applications. These two technologically very advanced series of pumps are available with efficient single-channel or SuperVortex impellers allowing for free passage of solids up to 100 mm
Features and benefits
- Unique liquid-less motor cooling: A solid-block stator housing with built-in cooling conduits makes separate water cooling unnecessary.
- Unique cable entry: Polyurethane-filled, stainless steel plug provides a hermetically sealed cable entry.
- Unique cartridge shaft seal: Primary and secondary mechanical shaft seals are fitted in one easy-to-replace compact cartridge unit.
- Unique modular design: The SEV and SE1 range is designed for maximum flexibility. The quick-detachable motor units are interchangeable and fit both channel-impeller and SuperVortex pumps.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Handling wastewater, process water, and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility, and industrial applications.
Products and services
PUMPTECH offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.