The Grundfos UPA Homebooster is a circulator pump designed for pressure boosting hot water systems. The pump provides additional pressure to showers, taps and similar outlet points. The UPA Homebooster is for use in open systems. The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off.
Features and benefits
- Automatic or manual operation
- Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar of pressure to the inlet pressure at the pump
- Suitable for water temperatures up to 70 °C
- Low noise level
- The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts and stops the pump according to flow when a tap is opened or closed
- Pump can be set to ‘Manual’, ‘Automatic’ or ‘Off’
- The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead for connection to a 3A fused switched spur
The pumps are suitable for:
- Water pressure boosting in domestic properties.
- Providing additional pressure to hot and cold water taps and similar outlet points.
Products and services
PUMPTECH offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.