Grundfos Unilift KP
Unilift KP pumps are submersible drainage pumps for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. The KP is suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation or installation in collecting tanks. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch for automatic or manual operation. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing and can easily be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
Features and benefits
- Easy to remove strainer clipped onto the pump housing for cleaning and maintenance.
- Robust design
- All metal parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of stainless steel
- Outer casing is made in one piece.
- Canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber Water-lubricated bearings.
- Motor incorporates automatic overload protection.
The Unilift KP pumps are designed for the pumping of:
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Lowering groundwater
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
Products and services
PUMPTECH offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.